Saturday June 5 & Sunday June 6 • Show hours 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. both days
To be held at the Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport Hotel, 830 Phillips Lane, Louisville, KY 40209.
Adults: $33 for 1-day, $48 for 2-day ticket
Ages 4 to 12: $12 for 1-day $18 for 2-day ticket
Ages 3 and under: Free
Early Bird Admission (gets you in 2 hours early at 8 a.m. Saturday): $65 2-day ticket
Tickets can only be purchased at the door. Credit cards accepted.
Admission Booth Hours:
- Friday from 5 p.m. till 8 p.m. (show does not open till 10 a.m. Saturday). Contest entry forms may be purchased at this time.
- Saturday, open at 7:30 a.m. and close at 5 p.m. No entry to Dealer’s Rooms until 10 a.m. on Saturday (except Early Birds who pay extra to come in 2 hours early).
- Sunday, open at 9:30 a.m. and close at 4 p.m.
WonderFest and COVID precautions…
We’ve been fielding questions about how we’re going to handle COVID precautions at WonderFest on June 5th and 6th.
First off, WonderFest is located in Kentucky. We’ll be following the rules and protocols of our state for events like ours as best we can. Folks planning to attend should realize that today’s plans, as we post this on May 6th, may become more relaxed as the show date nears. We take our cues from the governor.
- FACE MASKS will be required in all convention hotel areas.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING will be handled by monitoring the crowd in the main room and pacing the flow of people if needed. We already have 12-foot wide aisles. Just like at the grocery store, it is up to the individual to respect proper spacing. We suspect that social distancing may be cut to three feet by June—we’ll see.
- MEETING ROOM SPACES for demos and guest talks will have the chairs spaced apart. We will not have as many simultaneous programs so that we can open up and spread out those we do have.
- AWARDS: We will NOT be having the usual MODEL CONTEST AWARDS CEREMONY. We are working on an alternate but cool way to present the winners so that we don’t have an overcrowded room/superspreader event.
In closing, we are thrilled to be able to get back together and see everyone IN PERSON. We’re as starved to get out as everyone else. If you’ll bear with us, we hope to make the show safe and fun for all, under the circumstances.
Stay at the Crowne Plaza — next to the Louisville airport!
The Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport Expo Center, 830 Phillips Lane, Louisville, KY 40209
The Crowne is our WonderFest mothership. It’s the perfect combination of size, location, facilities and service.
Conveniently located next to the Louisville International Airport—the hotel has several features you’ll find appealing.
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- On-site parking
- 24-hour business center
- High-speed wireless Internet
- State-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center and spacious indoor/outdoor pool.
The Blue Horse Restaurant & Bar is located in the hotel and open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner or stop by Quench in the hall for convenient, sandwiches, pastries, salads, soft drinks and coffees “on the go.”
Reservations are now open for our June 2021 dates! Reserve NOW!
Discounted rate — $132 per night for up to 4 people!
Please reserve online using the button below. The special room rate is $132 per night for up to 4 people in the room. This low rate is available for these nights only: June 3-June 8 (Thursday thru Tuesday). Ask for the WonderFest room block to obtain the special rate. Special discounted room rate ends on May. 1st, 2021. Don’t wait! If you have questions, you can call 800-626-2708.
Reservations with this group require a one night payment at booking, which is non-refundable if your reservation is cancelled after May 5th, 2021.
The Crowne Plaza sells out every year. Reserve early to ensure your spot at the convention hotel.